Who we are
We, Oddsify Holding AB and our subsidiaries, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act (2018:218) (together and separately, the Act), the data controller is Oddsify Holding AB. We are a privately held company, registered in Sweden, with registered office at Birger Jarlsgatan 114, S-114 20, Sweden.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you submit to us, including information submitted via our app ”Oddsium” (our ”app”) as well as our website at www.oddsium.com (our ‘Website’) and trading platform available via the App (‘Platform’). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our App or our Platform. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem and we may record any telephone calls with you.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact and any related correspondence (including emails).
- Details of transactions you carry out through our App or our Platform.
- Details of your visits to our Website, usage of App or Platform (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
How we process your personal data
In accordance with the Act, we will only process your personal data where we have a lawful basis for doing so. In respect of your personal data, these bases are where it is necessary to provide services to you under the performance of the contract we have with you; where we are required to do so in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations; where you have given your consent; and where it is in our legitimate interests to process your personal data provided that these do not prejudice your own rights, freedoms and interests.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to our App, Website and Platform and any services you may request. (necessary for the performance of a contract).
- To monitor and verify your use of the App, Website and Platform and any payments transferred (necessary for the performance of a contract).
- To communicate with you following any queries you raise with us (consent).
- To record calls and retain communications for training purposes so that we can continue to improve our communications and customer service (legitimate interest).
- To monitor your use of our App, Website and Platform in order for us to improve our service and the App, Website and Platform (legitimate interests).
- To notify you of changes to our App, Website and Platform (necessary for the performance of a contract).
- To profile you for the purposes of direct marketing, both in relation to you and also in relation to customers generally, so that we can send out more appropriate marketing (consent).
- To send you direct marketing communications [where you have given your consent for us to do so / except where you have opted out of such direct marketing].
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may, if necessary, be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Whenever we transfer your personal data outside of the EEA we will ensure that adequate protections are in place to keep your personal data secure.
We capture your personal data over a secure link using recognised industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts the data whilst passing it over the internet. This will be indicated on most browsers by a lock in the status bar at the bottom of the screen. Firewalls are also used to block unauthorised traffic to the servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Oddsify Holding AB or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, governmental or regulatory authorities or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Oddsify Holding AB, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than the instances listed above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Updating Your Information
It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate in order for us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and also to provide you with the best possible service. We therefore request that you ensure your personal data is up to date at all times.
The Act gives you the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- a right to access your personal data held by us;
- a right to receive certain personal data in machine-readable format;
- a right to object to processing where lawful basis is that it is in our legitimate interests, but please note that we may still process your personal data where there are other relevant lawful bases or where we have compelling grounds to continue processing your personal data in our interests which are not overridden by your rights, interests or freedoms;
- a right to have inaccurate personal data rectified;
- a right to have certain personal data erased where it is no longer necessary for us to process it, where you have withdrawn your consent, where you have objected (subject to the above), where your personal data has been unlawfully processed, or where erasing your personal data is required in accordance with a legal obligation;
- a right to request an explanation of the logic involved where we make decisions about you solely through automated means;
- a right to complain to your national data protection regulator;
- where we have specifically requested your consent to process your personal data and have no other lawful conditions to rely on you have the right to withdraw this consent; and
- a right to object to direct marketing, which can be done by opting-out of direct marketing either through your account or by opting out via the communication itself. You also have a right to object to any profiling to the extent that it relates to direct marketing only.
If you are unsure about your rights or are concerned about how your personal data may be processed, you can file a complaint with our principal supervisory authority, the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (‘IMY’), or with a local authority.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, then you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that whilst we will try to accommodate any request you make in respect of your rights they are not absolute rights. This means that we may have to refuse your request or may only be able to comply with it in part.
Where you make a request in respect of your rights we will require proof of identification. We may also ask that you clarify your request. If we receive repeated requests or have reason to believe requests are being made unreasonably we reserve the right not to respond.
Retaining Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to provide you with services. Accordingly, once you close your account with us we will commence the process of deleting your personal data. We expect that most of your personal data will be removed within twelve months of you closing your account save for personal data that we are required to hold pursuant to statutory or regulatory obligations, in order to honor self-exclusion or where needed for legal claims.
We may contact you in relation to promotions, products or services that you may be interested in from time to time. You can opt-out at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may also carry out certain profiling of you and your activity in relation to our services in order to send you more relevant marketing communications. This profiling will be undertaken based on your use of our services, provided that you have given your explicit consent.
Terms & Conditions
Oddsium is a service (“the Service”) that lets you compare odds of different betting companies online. Through the Service you can register with, log in to, place bets, withdraw and deposit with the connected betting companies, all while using the same simple visual interface provided by the Service.
Each transaction is made directly and safely with each respective betting company. The Service does not itself allow you to place bets and Oddsium is not part of the individual transaction. We do not and are not to receive, negotiate or place bets on our own account or on behalf of any third party.
Your eligibility to place bets with any given Third Party Betting Company (as defined below) following use of the Service will be assessed by that Third Party Betting Company, and any bets you place will be governed by the terms and conditions of the separate contract that you make with that Third Party Betting Company.
To use the Service you must be at least 18 years of age or older and comply with local country restrictions/regulations.
The Service is brought to you by Oddsium Trading Ltd (“Oddsium” or “we” or “us”). These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are an agreement between you (the person who registers for the Service) and Oddsium. It is important that you understand both the benefits and the limitations of the Service. Please read the following Terms carefully before proceeding with your registration to the Service. By registering for and using the Service you will be bound by these Terms, which will continue to apply, as amended from time to time, every time you use the Service.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS. These Terms and Conditions apply to you if you wish to access the Service via any of our mobile applications or via the web (the ”Applications”). You are advised to read these Terms each time you visit the Applications as we may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be deemed to have accepted such changes any time you use the Service. Also, when using the Service, which allows you to use software on our system to access selected online betting companies (“Third Party Betting Companies”); you will be subject to and comply fully with the terms and charges of the Third Party Sportsbooks.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for such terms, and if you have any problems with the Third Party Betting Companies, you will contact them and deal with them directly.
We may at any time and without liability modify, suspend or discontinue the Applications or the Service or parts thereof with or without notice, for any technical, operational, commercial, legal or other reasons. We do not guarantee or warrant that any particular feature, information and services on the Applications or the Service will be available to you at any given time. When you register via the Registration Form in any of our Applications, you agree to these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you are not entitled to use the Service. This agreement begins on the date you complete the registration process, which incorporates these Terms, and will continue until terminated in accordance with these Terms (“the Term”).
2. The Service
The Service is a service that allows you to use software on our system to search and browse for betting events and odds and provides the technical means to place bets across selected Third Party Betting Companies via your mobile phone and/or the Internet. The Service employs proprietary technology to allow you to retrieve, view and maintain information and conduct transactions with various Third Party Betting Companies, but all within one convenient service.
SERVICE LIMITATIONS. We will exercise the reasonable care and skill of a competent communications service provider. However, we cannot foresee or anticipate all technical or other difficulties. Such difficulties may result in loss of data or other service disruptions. We will correct reported faults as soon as we reasonably can. If a fault occurs you should report the fault by e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org). The Service is provided without warranties or guarantees (including any warranties implied by law) unless expressly stated otherwise. The information on the Service originates from the selected Third Party Betting Companies and is updated at the time of your request. However, due to the continuous changes in the Third Party Betting Company’s information (e.g. odds) differences between information shown and current information on the Third Party Betting Companies’ sites may occur. Any bet placed by you is placed with the Third Party Betting Company and represents an offer to contract with the Third Party Betting Company, not us. It is your responsibility to ensure that all the details of the bet are correct. Once the transaction has been confirmed, bets cannot be cancelled. The Third Party Betting Company may reject the bet for any reason. If your bet is not placed or placed with the incorrect amount or with other errors, we are not liable or responsible. In the event that you experience any problems with your bet or account you should contact the Third Party Betting Company directly. If you place a bet with a Third Party Betting Company your bet is on the basis of the odds at the time your bet is placed.
The order form is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is industry standard technology designed to prevent information in transit being intercepted. We reserve the right to amend and update security procedures without notification. Our security procedures include storage data such as usernames and passwords for registered users on the users own devices. This information is encrypted for storage and post processing of your transaction with the Third Party Betting Companies. Notwithstanding the above security procedures, you should be aware that there are certain risks associated with Internet communications and credit card use over which we have no control.
We cannot guarantee any level of performance as regards to the use of the Service in general as poor performance can be brought about by congestion or loss of service outside of the networks managed by us.
QUALIFICATION. In order to register for the Service you must be 18 years or over and you must hold a valid credit or debit card issued in your name, and comply with any local country restrictions/regulations.
LICENSE. We grant you a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Service, the Service software and associated documentation and to access and retrieve your account information held on websites belonging to Third Party Betting Companies, and to store such account information in the Applications during the Term provided always that you have the consent of such Third Party Betting Companies in relation to such access.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN PARTICULAR, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR: Providing and payment for all equipment necessary for connection to the Service; accessing, obtaining or transmitting information, materials, data, communications and orders via the Service; all activities conducted through the use of any of your Service accounts, whether authorised or not; the payment for all bets or deposits ordered by you or through your Service account; evaluating the accuracy, reliability, correctness or completeness of any information and evaluating any products or services of Third Party Betting Companies promoted on the service, your use of the Internet which is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. You acknowledge and agree that Oddsium and/or our licensors own all rights to this Service, the content displayed on the Service and all Service software and documentation supplied by us for your use in connection with the provision of the Service. You are only permitted to use this content as expressly authorised by the Terms. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this content. Further, you agree not to, and not to permit any person to, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or in any other way interfere with the Service software; or copy or modify the Service software; or create any new software partly or wholly based on the Service software; or transfer, assign or sub-license your right to use the Service software or attempt to do so.
OBEY THE LAW. You agree not to use the Service for illegal purposes, fraudulently or in connection with a criminal offence; or to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, in breach of any third party rights or privacy or otherwise unlawful; or to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or to send commercial advertising or promotional material; or to initiate the sending of unsolicited advertising or promotional material including without limitation junk-mail for commercial or non-commercial reasons; or other than in accordance with the acceptable use policies of any connected networks and Internet standards.
USE OF MARKS, MATERIALS AND SUGGESTIONS. Oddsium names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the property of Oddsium. You are not to use such names or marks in advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner. Third Party Betting Company logos and brand names are the intellectual property of each respective company, and their logos and brand names within the Service are used only to promote their respective service.
5. Rights you grant to use
PERSONAL INFORMATION. You authorise us to: Collect, retain and update the details provided by you when you register for the Services, and any other personal information you provide to us whether directly or through your use of the Service.Use that personal information for any purpose in connection with us providing, maintaining, monitoring and marketing existing and future products and services connected with the Services or other telecommunications, technology or e-commerce products or services.Release your relevant personal information to: our solicitors and agents for any enforcement action we require; other providers to enable you to access and use the Services. You are entitled to access and correct the personal information we hold about you by e-mailing us at: email@example.com.
ACCOUNT ACCESS. In order to ensure that we are able to provide a high quality Service which is responsive to your needs, you agree that our employees, third party service providers, professional advisors and other agents may have access to a limited set of your account and records as reasonably needed to investigate complaints, comply with applicable laws and to service your Account. Much of your account information (in particular your login details with each respective Third Party Betting Company) is saved locally in the Application and Oddsium cannot access this information without your permission.
THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS. By using the Service, you use software on our system to access accounts on third party websites and retrieve account information requested by you. We do not access such websites on your behalf or as your agent. You hereby permit us to use information submitted by you to the Service to accomplish the aforementioned. When you place a bet, withdraw or deposit at a Third Party Betting Company, you cause the Service to:
1. connect to the Third Party Betting Company and
2. submit third party information (including user names and passwords) you have designated to allow further access to the site to complete the desired transaction. You hereby authorise us to use your information, as described above, with the full authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person.
You acknowledge and agree that when you are accessing and retrieving information from third party sites using our software, we are not acting as your agents nor the agents on your behalf of the third party but that we are simply making available the service and software to you by which you may access and transact with such third party sites. You agree that our Third Party Betting Companies shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization and agency granted by you.
6. Other important legal matters
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We further accept no responsibility or liability for, and make no warranties, that functions contained at this site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies of data and use the latest virus checking software and we cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so. It is a condition of us allowing you to use the service that you accept that we will not be liable for any action you take in reliance on the information contained within the service. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
We make no warranty or representations that:
- The service will meet your requirements,
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free,
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- Any errors in the technology will be corrected
- To the extent that the operation of the service is dependent on third party betting companies. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile phone or access device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the service will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms. To the extent that any part of this section is not consistent with any other part of these terms, then this section will prevail.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You agree that with the exception of our liability to you for personal injury or death, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, income, savings, opportunity, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from:
1. The use or the inability to use the service;
2. Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; unless a fraud or security breach occurs as a direct result of any act or omission by us or our agents.
3. Any other matter relating to the service.
Subject to the provision below, to the extent our liability is not otherwise excluded or limited, our sole liability and your sole remedy will be for us to use reasonable efforts to fix any problem with the Services and re-supply or recommence supply of the affected component of the Services. In no circumstances will our total liability for any and all incidents relating to the Services (including the cost of providing any remedy) exceed the amount of commission we receive from the bets made by you via the Service over the past six months.
INDEMNIFICATION. Except when caused by our intentional misconduct or gross negligence, you agree to protect and fully compensate us and our affiliates and service providers from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees) caused by or arising from your use of the Service, your violation of the Terms of your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
CHANGES AND DISCONTINUATION. We reserve the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any Third Party Betting Company at any time without notice. In order to maintain the security and integrity of the Service we may also suspend your access to the Service at any time but will endeavour to give you as much notice as reasonably practical before doing so. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES. The Applications contain links to other websites which are independent of Oddsium and are maintained by third parties. Oddsium is not responsible for the contents of any third party websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of such websites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this site, and this does not imply Oddsium’s endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators. You must assess third party website content for the suitability for your purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance of the content on or accessed through this site. Third party websites are likely to have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those websites and what responsibility the website provider will accept (if any) in relation to the content. You should ensure you read and comply with these.
OTHER. This agreement is personal to you and you may not assign, subcontract or transfer it to anyone. We can assign this agreement without reference to you. All notices to you shall be in writing via e-mail at the address you have provided to us or via text message if you do not have an e-mail address.
Oddsium shall not be considered an agent or other legal representative of any other entity for any purposes by reason of this agreement and you acknowledge that Oddsium provides the Service to you.
APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER TERMS
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swedish Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sweden. These Terms constitute the entire understanding between you and us about the Services.